The world and myself through my eyes.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

There is something to be said a about human body in motion. Its fascinating, revealing and a delight to watch. I am not sure what strikes me the most... the way the arms move or stay, limbs rise and fall, the transfer of weight while walking or the movement of the butt ..its just amazing.The way a person holds himself/herself, the erectness of the body, the feet dragging, the expression of the face...its so revealing. I cannot put it into words. It’s like a subconscious data gathering that keeps happening.....unknowingly, unconsciously.Being a guy, i tend to watch women more...and i can often tell by just looking at their walks howdesirable she is to me. I do not wish to analyze and arrive at a formula....its just too much effort that too at something which i believe is kinda implicit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gypsy said...

You're right, a human body in motion is beautiful, but I believe that this beauty arises from the sheer perfection of the body itself. I have always believed that the body itself is very perfect and thus everything it does is automatically beautiful. Every organ is significant (well, almost!) and it is like a custom made system to survive on earth. Nice post...

12:11 AM

 
Blogger Woodstock11 said...

I am not sure about the evolution part. I believe that our thoughts and state of brain/mind etc influences at times how we move.

Thanks for the comment.

3:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home